About the company:
Happyclient is a nearshore staffing company specialized on providing engineering power for startups and companies across the world. We put our work on finding talent and connect it with job positions for the next generation tech projects.
In this role you will:
- Make significant impact for the Fintech Industry, architecting and developing solutions.
- Build high quality products for Fintech and financial institutions.
- Design and Build APIs that require processing millions of requests per day.
- Good handling of AWS when needed.
- Reliable with your work and wise enough to ask for help when needed.
- Your code has to be maintainable, completely documented, and well tested.
- Always help and motivate your team to be a better version of themselves.
Who are we looking:
- 5+ years of experience developing software in a commercial environment
- 2+ years of experience of Ruby
- Experience designing APIs
- Experience designed fault tolerant services
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Amazon Simple Queue Service
- Experience with unit tests and integration tests (we use RSpec)
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Self-discipline and organized to be able to work remotely from home
- Team player
- Passionate to work in a high growth startup.
- Experience in a tech-driven industry, bonus points if that industry is Fintech.
- Very good written and communication skills.
- Very sharp attention to details and vast analytical skills.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your information through the application button so that we receive it on our system.